//Fatin Liyana\\
BIG SISTER FRIENDS FACEBOOK REFRESH
Do Click;
This two icon!
Followers;
This button!

Chit Chat!
Here;

Credit
Behind this wondeful blog
Full template by: Echa Reekay
Edited by: Najwa Shafira
Posted by: Fatin Liyana
Where's your manner?
Sunday, January 22, 2017 | 7:18 PM | 8 comments


Assalamualaikum and Hi

Where's your manners? --- So today I would like to talk about manners. First of all, pardon me for this emotional blog post. I already gave you a warning. Read at your own risk :)

Have you ever been in this situation, where we tried so hard, I mean, really really hard, to respect other people? That is what I'm doing right now, either at home, workplace, anywhere.

There is this situation where I tried so hard to respect other people, but they disrespect me. I was like.. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why don't you speak nicely to me?" (talking to myself)

This happens at the workplace to be exact. I'm okay if people are trying to correct me if I made mistakes, but can they just tell me nicely? It's so RUDE if people talk bad to me although I speak to them nicely. Sometimes I just feel like I want to slap their face so badly. But I can still control my feelings, although I actually hate it.

So my dear readers, what will you do if you are in the same situation like me? I would love to know your comments about this issue :)